ENISA Cybersecurity Certification Conference
Our CTO, Mr. Gábor HORNYÁK has been working in ENISA WG for a year together with other highly appreciated international cybersecurity professionals. There have been many experiences and lessons learnt during the intensive work on the Common Criteria based European cybersecurity certification scheme (EUCC).
There is a panel discussion about the last year on 18th December, between 11:10-12:00 CET.
ENISA is developing candidate cybersecurity certification schemes under the EU Cybersecurity Act and will guide public and private stakeholders in implementing and complying to these schemes.
This conference will provide updates and insights on:
- ENISA, European Commission, and EU Presidency work and plans on cybersecurity and certification.
- Latest developments on requested and future certification schemes.
- Work of the Ad Hoc Working Groups that assisted in the design of the two requested schemes so far, Common Criteria and Cloud Services.
- Public and private stakeholders´ schemes implementation.
- International Outlooks on IoT standards, a labeling scheme plus certification and assurance.
For more details check out the conference program: ENISA CCC Agenda