If you require a product Certificate under a National Scheme of Common Criteria,
then you are at the right place.
A certification that might seem a must, but it’s a definite need. WHY?
Common Criteria evaluations are quite common for high-security devices and solutions because it
- ADDS VALUE
- BUILDS TRUST
- BRINGS INDEPENDENT VERIFICATION
- VERIFIES A COMPLEX SECURE VALUE
for your product.
Does it take time and effort? YES. Will it cost you? YES. Will it be worth it? YES.
We can support you instantly and help you if you require a Certificate under a National Scheme, and look for an agile and expert evaluator team; or if you look for a CC expert, who can help you to get over the difficulties of certification.
Thanks to our improved process and based on our experience
AN EAL4+ CERTIFICATION IS ACHIEVABLE WITHIN 4 MONTHS!
If you are not sure whether your product fits for a Common Criteria Certification, we offer Pre-evaluation services to prepare you for an Evaluation project, in order to avoid delays and additional costs during the certification process.
Our LABORATORY STAFF is highly experienced, we have been involved in Common Criteria evaluations for more than a decade.
"In case you are in the field of Smart Cards or Digital Signatures, we can say in advance, we’ll be happy to work with you."
A SELECTION OF PROTECTION PROFILES WE LIKE TO WORK WITH:
- EN 419 211-2 (Secure signature creation device - Part 2: Device with key generation)
- EN 419 211-3 (Secure signature creation device - Part 3: “Device with key import”)
- EN 419 211-4 (Secure signature creation device - Part 4: “Extension for device with key generation and trusted communication with certificate generation application”)
- EN 419 211-5 (Secure signature creation device - Part 5: “Cryptographic Module for Trust Services”)
- EN 419 211-6 (Secure signature creation device - Part 6: Extension for device with key import and trusted communication with signature creation application)
- EN 419 241-2 (Trustworthy Systems Supporting Server Signing Part 2: Protection Profile for QSCD for Server Signing)
- EN 419-221-5 (Protection profiles for TSP Cryptographic modules - Part 5 Cryptographic Module for Trust Services)
- BSI-CC-PP-0055 (Machine Readable Travel Document with ICAO Application and Basic Access Control (MRTD-PP))
- BSI-CC-PP-0056 (Machine Readable Travel Document with ICAO Application, Extended Access Control (PP-MRTD EAC))
- BSI-CC-PP-0068 (Machine Readable Travel Document using Standard Inspection Procedure with PACE (PACE PP))
- BSI-CC-PP-0084 (Security IC Platform Protection Profile with Augmentation Packages)
- BSI-CC-PP-0087 (Machine-Readable Electronic Documents based on BSI TR-03110 for Official Use (MR.ED-PP))
A SELECTION OF PRODUCTS WE HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH:
- Identity Card Applets
- EAC - PACE - AA - BAC
- Electronic identification (EiD)
- Java Card Open Platform (JCOP)
- Hardware Security Module (HSM)
- Signature Activation Module ( SAM)
- Cryptographic Module (CM)
- Qualified Signature Creation Device (QSCD)
- Secure Signature Creation Device (SSCD)
- Network device software, firmware
- Firewall appliance
THE CERTIFICATION PROCESS:
COUNTRIES WE ARE INVOLVED IN:
You don’t have enough information about Common Criteria? Check our FAQ
Do you need support for your Common Criteria evaluation project? Check CONSULTATION