AUTOMOTIVE SOLUTIONS FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF CYBERSECURITY STANDARDS
A NEW ERA HAS COME WITH (SEMI)AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES
AUTOMOTIVE SECURITY REQUIRES
END-TO-END CYBERSECURITY SOLUTIONS
Big challenge to the Automotive Industry - Easy ride with CCLab
In the advent of cooperative, connected and automated mobility, cars today are increasingly exposed to cyberattacks. These vehicles became „rolling, flying, floating networked computers”.
Cyberattacks could not only cause material damages, but they may put human lives in danger.
New regulations, such as Regulation (EU) 2018/858 and standards like ISO/SAE 21434 are coming up to support building resilient autonomous vehicles.
Existing standards like Common Criteria (ISO 15408) can also help manufacturers in vehicle homologation.
HAVE A CONFIDENT TRANSITION WITH CCLAB SOLUTIONS
We can support automotive industry players in type-approval homologation to meet the cybersecurity requirements of ISO/SAE 21434 and UNECE WP.29.
CCLab is an accredited software security laboratory with an extensive history of international cybersecurity consultation and evaluation projects.
During the evaluation we verify security goals, concepts, requirements, implementations, we evaluate the cybersecurity-related methods, tools, guidelines, known attack methods, cybersecurity controls, we review and evaluate software, IoT products (e. g. Software on Chip), work products and evidence.
THIS A GREAT COMBINATION OF SERVICES FOR AUTOMOTIVE COMPANIES PROVIDED VIA A SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF WORKING WITH US?
- Smooth transition to ISO/SAE 21434 is guaranteed in a “one-stop shop”
- Conformity is guaranteed and additional international certificates can be gathered
- Dedicated professionals’ guidance will release tense and shorten project time
- Real value provided for reasonable pricing
HOW CAN WE HELP AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURERS?
OUR COMPLEX SOLUTION INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Technical advice & consultation,
- Checking & evaluating technical documentation,
- Preparation of technical reports,
- Security testing,
- Complete type-approval process management.
OUR CONSULTATION SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Implementation of Cybersecurity Management system (based on ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 31000 standards),
- Tailoring cybersecurity activities, support of designing security goals, concepts, identify security requirements,
- Vulnerability assessment and the evaluation of cybersecurity measures (from planning to implementation and certification),
- Risk management support, threat scenario discovery,
- Attack paths discovery and attack potential determination,
- Attack feasibility rating and impact analysis of existing processes,
- Common Criteria Pre-Assessment.
Our complex solution is based on ISO 27001, ISO 31000, and Common Criteria (ISO 15408) Evaluation.