AUTOMOTIVE SOLUTIONS FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF CYBERSECURITY STANDARDS
AUTOMOTIVE SECURITY REQUIRES
END-TO-END CYBERSECURITY SOLUTIONS
Big challenge to the Automotive Industry - Easy ride with CCLab
HAVE A CONFIDENT TRANSITION TO ISO/SAE 21434 WITH CCLAB SOLUTIONS
Our professionals have more than 75 years of cybersecurity experience within the company, which ensures that we can fully support You in the transition to ISO / SAE 21434. Our solution is based on ISO 27001, ISO 31000, and Common Criteria (ISO 18045) Evaluation.
During the evaluation we verify security goals, concepts, requirements, implementations, we evaluate the cybersecurity-related methods, tools, guidelines, known attack methods, cybersecurity controls, we review and evaluate software, IoT products (e. g. Software on Chip), work products and evidence.
WE PERFORM INDEPENDENT CYBERSECURITY AUDITS
AND PROVIDE CYBERSECURITY ASSESSMENT REPORTS
HOW DOES OUR SOLUTION MATCH WITH ISO/SAE 21434 STANDARD?
CCLab supports automotive companies to meet the ISO/SAE 21434 standard with an implemented professional software development lifecycle and an ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System together with a vulnerability assessment process and the product common criteria certification.
THIS A GREAT COMBINATION OF SERVICES FOR AUTOMOTIVE COMPANIES PROVIDED VIA A SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF WORKING WITH US?
- Smooth transition to ISO/SAE 21434 is guaranteed in a “one-stop shop”
- Conformity is guaranteed and additional international certificates can be gathered
- Dedicated professionals’ guidance will release tense and shorten project time
- Real value provided for reasonable pricing
OUR CONSULTATION SERVICE INCLUDES
- Implementation of Cybersecurity Management system (based on ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 31000 standards)
- Vulnerability assessment, cybersecurity processes (from planning to implementation and certification),
- Tailoring of cybersecurity activities, Support of designing security goals, concepts, identify security requirements
- Supporting Risk management, Threat Scenario, attack path, attack feasibility rating and impact analysis processes
- Common Criteria Pre-Assessment